Although it feels like summer all year round here in the Caribbean, that does not mean us island girls cannot participate in a little Fall shenanigans! Welcome to Fall, island girl style!
Nudes are my favorite colours to wear during fall, other fall colours include mustard, maroon, grey and much more! It’s still VERY hot here in St.Kitts, so you’ll always catch me wearing crop tops. I styled this mauve Fashion Nova crop top with some comfy shorts from H&M, these shorts are ALWAYS on sale I swear! Cannot forget about accessories, these crystal stone shaped earrings added a little flair to this comfy fall fit!
The Nike Air Force in the colour way, tan and silver which I purchased from Footlocker France made this basic fit a little more trendy and sporty! It’s my favorite sneaker in my small sneaker collection, comfy and cute!
Lets get into this Fall makeup look saweetie! Smokey eyeshadow looks would usually be my go to during fall, simply because it is one of the fastest eyeshadow looks that you can do. However, for the times we would like to STAND OUT, cut creases are the way to go!
Here’s all the product details for this Fall Makeup look!
- Eyeshadow Primer, Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Soft Ochre)
- Eyeshadow – Tarte Tartiest PRO Amazonian Clay Palette
- Primer, Revlon PhotoReady Primer
- Foundation, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation (420)
- Concealer, Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinstick (Caramel)
- Setting Powder, Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Contour, Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette
- Powder, Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder (NW48)
- Brows, Local Brown Eyebrow Pencil
- Blush, Mac Cosmetics Extra Dimension Blush (Telling Glow)
- Highlight, ABH Sun Dipped Glow Kit (Bronzed and Moonstone) & Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick (Rum)
- Setting Spray, Mac Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ Matte
- Lipgloss, Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb (Fenty Glow)
Cheers to more trendy, comfortable and affordable styles for Fall!